Black 4' x 6' Premium Bamboo Shag Area Rugs
The Anji Mountain Bamboo Shag is a shag rug designed for the present with an eye to the future and a nod to the past. This rug features the signature lush, dense pile of traditional shag rugs but is woven using an innovative bamboo/cotton yarn blend. Is it soft? Yes. Not only is it soft, it’s softer and silkier than traditional shag rugs made from wool, cotton or synthetic fibers.
Bamboo is one of the most renewable, sustainable and eco-friendly natural resources on the planet and its versatility is practically limitless. Can a rug be timeless, retro, contemporary and eco-friendly? We think you will find our Bamboo Shag collection is proof positive.
The original Bamboo Shag Rug brought to you exclusively by Anji Mountain Bamboo Rug Co.
General information and cleaning instructions:
- Naturally antimicrobial and antibacterial which promotes a healthy environment in your home.
- Bamboo yarn is hypoallergenic which is beneficial to all, especially those with sensitive respiratory and skin conditions.
- Softer than cotton with a natural sheen similar to cashmere and silk.
- Bamboo grows naturally without the need for pesticides or fertilizers due to an inherent, naturally-occurring antifungal, antibacterial agent called “Bamboo Kun”.
- The dense pile is a blend of 80% bamboo and 20% cotton and a separately applied 100% cotton canvas backing.
- Rug pad is recommended.
- Rug should be fluffed up when first unrolled as it will initially be matted down.
- Minimal, initial shedding is normal.
- Vacuum regularly. Do not use vacuum with beater bar. Only use suction attachments.
- Pile is constructed of Bamboo from the Anji Mountains in China, considered the strongest and most durable flooring grade bamboo in the world.
- 100% Cotton backing
- Healthy for your home
- Ecologically friendly